TS AAM I'm starting AAMW tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Dance_Magic, 22 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Dance_Magic

Dance_Magic Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I won't lie, I'm feeling quite apprehensive about it. I know roughly what i'll be eating and what should be avoided but I still can't shake the nervousness i'm feeling about eating food again. Saying that, I am excited to be able to cook meals again. Just hoping I don't go off the rails! I'm heading to the shops today to pick up quorn and low carb veg and salad.

Is anybody on their AAMW at the moment? How are you finding it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GinaLangland

GinaLangland Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie-counting, using mfp
    I'm two weeks' off AAMW but already thinking about it. Planning to the last detail what I'm going to eat and weighing/measuring everything. That how I'm going to deal with it, I think.

Good luck! x

4. 14at40

14at40 Member

I am supposed to be doing it this week however again really nervous that I will go out of control so debating staying as i am. I guess we have to face food in the end though - just hope I can stick to the good stuff x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.