Total Solution im starting exante tomorrow :)

Heya people I'm new here, ordered my pack and received it today ready to start tomorrow! Is it really true I can drink other things than just water? I do struggle with water but if I had a flavoured water id be fine! Any tips or advice would be much appreciated :)
I have 4 children feom 7ys to 8mth, my last 2 are only 10mths apart and so I need to loose 3 stone 10lb to be exactly where I want to be! Im a busy mum and house wife as you all probably are too or working so any tips I would love! Feeling sooo focused and ready to smash some weight loss thanks in advance xx

Heya!

I'm also starting tomorrow! I just wanted to wish you luck :)

Cat

I would love that too :)

Cat

You can have coke zero. People tend to limited to no more than a can a day. I am on day 5 and for the last few days I have had 3-4 cans. I have done this to keep me on plan and I had a wee jump on the scale yesterday and I have lost 5lb so happy with that. Guess it depends on your bodies response. I no once I get through this week it will become much easier but the coke gives me the caffeine I need to get through the day working full time and have two kids who have been up through the night unwell. Hope this helps. Normally I turn to sugar to keep me going but not this time x

How's your first few days going guys? :)

Its going aswell as coyld be expected I guess lol I haven't eaten anything yet and im on day 3, in the mornings and nights im not hungry at all it the miday ti afternoon I struggle all I think about is food lol but aslong as I dont eat anything im happy! I don't know if im in ketosis yet ive not bought any pee sticks or jumped on the scales all I know is if after a week of 100% total solution if ive not shed at least 5lb i know I wont want to carry on but im guna complete the 2weeks worth of shakes either way as ive paid fir them! Im trying to be casual with my self in that I mean I say in my head its ok next week you cant this this and tgis but then when I get there ill change that to the next week lol I desperately need to loose this weight! Even if I can get rid of a stone its in the right direction (secretley wishing I loose a stone a month lol)
How are you getting on? Xx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile ap

A stone in a month is achievable for lots of people so keep it up, sounds like you're doing great :happy096: The first 3-4 days are the hardest so well done for being strict! I defo find the shelling out for packs keeps me motivated, mainly because I haven't got any money for anything else to eat lol!!

I'm doing okay thanks, back from a 3 week break where I went on hols and put on nearly a stone which needs to be shifted! On day 5 of being back at it now and I've been doing the 30 day shred as well so hopefully I'll get that shifted in no time!

Sounds like your on it too, don't get me wrong i have times where I wana give up but I need this weight loss so thankfully for the time being im committed and wint give up just yet :)
How much did you loose on it before? Ive not taken up any exercise yet was going to wait till the weight slowed abit and use that to try and shift the losd up a gear! Altho 4kids and living in a 4 story house I do get abit if exercise with the 3 flights of stairs in it but ive got my cross trainer dusted off ready lol! Id love to keep in touch speaking to someone does help :p:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahaha I bet that does keep you busy! I sometimes walk the dog but other than that I have nothing to keep me fit so have to force myself to do some exercise!

I lost 3st9lb in those 3 months, hoping to repeat that until Xmas then, fingers crossed, I will learn to maintain!

I'm usually around the forum so happily stay in touch on your journey!! highfive.gif

Back