Im starting SF this week :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy' started by clare-jo, 2 November 2011 Social URL.

1. clare-jo

clare-jo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all, Ive been lurking around here for a few days after struggling with the pro points plan. I find I make terrible food choices i.e biscuits, then Im still hungry after using my points for the day and I end up going over my allowance :( I lost 2 stone on the discovery plan and then had a baby and lost my baby weight of 1 stone on pro points but now my weight it just yo-yoing and Ive had enough.

Ive done SW in the past and I love the freedom of not counting points but I didnt used to lose very much as Id go over the top on free food like mullerlights. I need a bit more structure to keep me restrained. So after looking into SF a bit more Im thinking this may be the one for me. I am planning on trying to not use any points for meals and then any snack will pointed.

Im doing this for my kiddies too (daughter 3 years and son 7 months). Ive been awful at cooking healthy food lately as Ive been having ww ready meals and my little girl has been living of processed food :(. So I am going to use SF to make healthy family meals that we can all enjoy.

I do ww online but there is minimal info on SF on their site so I may have tons of questions! Im gonna start Friday so wish me luck please :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. teekettle

teekettle Member

Hi Clare, what is SF? I'm on WW and have been on SW, so I know what they are. I know what you mean about the freedom of SW. I am having a hard time keeping on track of my points. :( Let me know if you find out more about SF. Terri

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. clare-jo

clare-jo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It's Simply Filling, the old Core plan of WW. You just eat foods from the SF list and have a propoints allowance of 49 a week for any food that's not on the list x

5. Rednicola

Rednicola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.15%)
    Diet:
    Primal & intermittent fasting
    Good luck any questions just ask away x that's why I do it as it benefits my family to x

6. Becktoria79

Becktoria79 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I like to cook from scratch, it's got to the point where I feel guilty if I have a ready meal! I often make a huge amount of food that I can freeze and whip out for when I can't be bothered cooking. Replacement ready meals!
    Good luck anyhow hon, I think you and the family will like sf! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.