1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

im starting today

Discussion in 'Slim And Save' started by sv1711, 6 January 2014 Social URL.

1. sv1711

sv1711 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    so im back here again and ready to do it. since last time ive moved to spain which means lots of bread and mayo but atleast they dont have pizza take aways so thats one thing. anyway im ready to do this now ive ordered my packs and stocked up on my water. ive had my first 2 packs and really enjoyed them so hopefully i can suceed this time

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Colleen23

Colleen23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

Im starting today as well!!!! 2nd time around for me had a baby since the last time so even more weight to lose

4. Claire-

Claire- Full Member

Day 2 for me here girls restart its going ok though this time really focussed on summer holidays coming up :).. good luck hope ur first days ok I took horrid pic of myself and anytime I feel tempted to go off plan I look at it first works!! :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.