• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm starting today

Muffin_Muncher

A girl can try....
Hi everyone,
I'm new to Cd and starting SS today. :wave_cry: I have about 4 stone i want to lose and hoping to do that by the summer! I have been browsing this forum for a while now and it's part of the reaon i decided it's definitly worth a go. Your before and after pics are inspirational!
I have just had my first cd pack of the day, a strawberry shake.....not quite a Starbucks latte but it'll do! :eek:

I am hoping to join a team too so off to have a look at that. Hope to get to know you all better soon

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck with Day One! Keep focused, stay strong, drink water if you feel at all hungry, and it will be day 2 before you know it :)

Hi there.
I'm on day 2 so i know how you are feeling, i'm sat here reading everybody's diaries and they are really inspiritional.
Just take 1 day at a time, i really thought i would struggle yesterday but it was fine. Day 1 will soon be over for you.

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi everyone,
I'm new to Cd and starting SS today. :wave_cry: I have about 4 stone i want to lose and hoping to do that by the summer! I have been browsing this forum for a while now and it's part of the reaon i decided it's definitly worth a go. Your before and after pics are inspirational!
I have just had my first cd pack of the day, a strawberry shake.....not quite a Starbucks latte but it'll do! :eek:

I am hoping to join a team too so off to have a look at that. Hope to get to know you all better soon

xx
made me laugh , not quite a starbucks latte but it'll do lol
welcome on board , hope you find a team , if not make one .
roll on summer

Welcome muffin muncher (what a name!!!!!) I started 2 weeks ago and I check out all the forums every night, they really are a great way to get inspiration and keep me going so thanks to all you lovely ladies and gents who keep posting!!!!!! Much love, Suzie xxxxxxx

Muffin_Muncher

A girl can try....
Aw thankyou so much for your replies. I don't feel too hungry or anything at the moment, i'm sure that will change but hoping it's not too bad.

This site is great! x

Welcome and good luck! Just remember to take it slowly, one day at a time. Try not to focus on the big picture and how long youve got to do it for, just make mini goals to aim for instead! :)