Im starvin....

peggypig

Silver Member
Ive had my tea I dont know whats the matter with me lately at night Im always hungry, Im cooking 0.5 syn sausages and beans.

Im the same. Before i started sw i was only eating in the evenings, ok it was the wrong food and drink but untill evening i wasnt hungry, now im on a diet i think about food all the time and my belly even rumbles after ive been fed lol. As im in week 1 im hoping it settles down soon.

Ive been to target and gained 5lb since so Im planning on getting rid of it I dont want to go down the very quick road of putting it all back on.

Just lately come evening Im hungry Ive got Mugshots in salad stuff but I did fancy something hot and filling so 3 sausage a few beans and a satsuma and Im fine now.

Thank goodness

I was bad, I ended up eating hot buttered toast and i cant add it to today at all, so im going to add them onto tomorrors hex instead, slight cheat i know. I forgot about my mug shots, i hid them so the kids cant ind them, but out of sight is out of mind. Bu--er.

I just had a bowlful of superfree sweetcorn. I was hungry too.

Isn't sweetcorn just Free, rather than SuperFree? Or am I having a brain fart :confused:

Back