im still alive

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fatgirlslim76, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. fatgirlslim76

fatgirlslim76 Full Member

hey everyone,long time no chat,alot of u's might not know me,hav'nt been on here since may since i found out i was pregant(thanks 2 cd)been trying 4 18 months before that,anyway im now 27+ weeks,when i started cd in early april i weighed 11stone7.5pounds and when i finished mid may i weighed 9stone10,at the min i weigh 11stone8 and nearly 7 months preggers i am so chuffed wit cd and cant wait 2 get bac at it agian 12 weeks after baby arrives the fact that i know it works cos believe me i hav been stuffin my face wit wot ever i wanted since coming off cd,glad 2 c everyone is doin so well keep up the good
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    hi there.....

congratulations, you seemm to be doing great.... have u been on the pregnancy thread... theres quite a few new mums and mums to be there x

Nas x
  4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

congratulation, and good luck with your baby when it arrives.xx
  5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.