I'm struggling but I ain't quitting

skinnycookietobe

Hi everyone,

Please don't read if your eating and apologies if I offend anyone.

I'm getting really hungry on CD at the moment and I'm just finishing day 13, weigh in tomorrow. Last night I started with diarrhoea (really sorry guys). I've had two episodes and it's straight after I have a Shake, I have stomach discomfort which is manageable but I do have problems with my stomach anyway because I'm on a lot of medication. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem. I'm also more hungry than I have been, I went through a period of being really good on the diet but it's going backwards, I'm struggling again. I'm not quitting but pls help me :(

Hi everyone,

I'm getting really hungry on CD at the moment and I'm just finishing day 13, weigh in tomorrow. Last night I started with diarrhoea (really sorry guys). I've had two episodes and it's straight after I have a Shake, I have stomach discomfort which is manageable but I do have problems with my stomach anyway because I'm on a lot of medication. I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem. I'm also more hungry than I have been, I went through a period of being really good on the diet but it's going backwards, I'm struggling again. I'm not quitting but pls help me :(

Poor you, I do hope you feel better, I did have some minor issues on Cambridge when I tried it a couple of years ago but nothing too "inconvenient" :sigh:

Maybe you have a bug?, everyone I work with including me has had this thing in the last couple of weeks, have you got cramps with it?, like urgent?

Sal

Yeah, but it's easing off now. I've got gastritis as well which doesn't help anything

What step are you on??

If on 3 packs maybe move upto 4 for a few days of your mega hungry???

Won't effect your losses x

Can't help you with the hunger thing but in my first week I had water running out me, it was worse than diahorreah it was literally water. I took this as a sigh my body was trying to tell me the packs weren't good & were trying to get rid of them as it certainly wasn't normal. I've done lighterlife before & never suffered anything as extreme! Either that or my body was having a detox/clear out ?! Who knows. Hope you feel better soon. I keep meaning to re-start but can't get my head in the right zone x

Can't help you with the hunger thing but in my first week I had water running out me, it was worse than diahorreah it was literally water. I took this as a sigh my body was trying to tell me the packs weren't good & were trying to get rid of them as it certainly wasn't normal. I've done lighterlife before & never suffered anything as extreme! Either that or my body was having a detox/clear out ?! Who knows. Hope you feel better soon. I keep meaning to re-start but can't get my head in the right zone x

Oh Jen,

Sorry you had this, actually I had a very similar experience for a while too, thought I had a bug but stopped the packs and it eased off.

I was that bad I had to call in sick two days for fear of "accidents" at work...was bad enough at home! :eek: LoL

Hi everyone,

I have the complete opposite to you and have to take laxatives to make sure I go. I take them on Saturday night and Sunday is the ONLY time I go to the loo!

I hope your tummy settles down - it's not nice x

Yeah, but it's easing off now. I've got gastritis as well which doesn't help anything

I think you must have had this tummy bug then, the fact that you have Gastritis probably masked it, also that you have had it for a few days seems likely too.

I had it a couple of weeks ago and had the runs on and off for about a week but worst the first 4 days, didn't dare go far!!!! :eek: LoL

I'm on step 3 but not having solid food, using milk to make up the calories. I felt really well for the first few days, better than before I went on the plan. I had more energy, very little real hunger and my skin looks great (the water? the lack of chocolate?!). Yesterday I suddenly started feeling under the weather. I felt like I had indigestion then by yesterday evening I had to stay very near to the bathroom! As others have said there is a bug going around at the moment. I feel if it was the packs I would have had a problem earlier. But I wouldn't compromise my health for the sake of being off the plan for a couple of days. If you feel the packs are not helping then have light meals until you're feeling better then get back on the wagon.

I'm on step 3 but not having solid food, using milk to make up the calories. I felt really well for the first few days, better than before I went on the plan. I had more energy, very little real hunger and my skin looks great (the water? the lack of chocolate?!). Yesterday I suddenly started feeling under the weather. I felt like I had indigestion then by yesterday evening I had to stay very near to the bathroom! As others have said there is a bug going around at the moment. I feel if it was the packs I would have had a problem earlier. But I wouldn't compromise my health for the sake of being off the plan for a couple of days. If you feel the packs are not helping then have light meals until you're feeling better then get back on the wagon.

Sounds like "the bug" Gafia... do you still have the runs today?, it lasts about 3 to 6 days by account! :sigh:

Like mild tummy cramps and urgent (read VERY) sudden rushes?

No, the symptoms have subsided, so I'm ok now thanks x

Back