I'm stuck and fed up!

Supergirl1980

Silver Member
Over the last month I have reached a plateau and cannot seem to shift. I have had a couple of weddings and a leaving do which have really scuppered my losses and I have lost and gained the same 4lbs several times. I still need to lose 3stone so it is not like I'm near target and feel that it shouldn't be this difficult!

In the whole of my adult life this is the lightest that I have been and I have been getting lots of compliments, so perhaps I'm getting comfortable? Maybe I need a clear week of being 100%on plan as that hasn't happened for a while (in fact, the last time I had a 100% week I lost 5.5lbs and that was 7 weeks ago).

I am expecting a gain at WI this Thursday again and am just feeling miserable about it all.

What do you do to focus yourself again and get the lbs moving?

Can I just say Well done on your losses, you have done so well, maybe you should spend a couple of weeks just maintaining, then go back at it full force, filling in food diaries etc, it may be what your body needs to catch up to the amount you have lost?

I am the same. Did sucess express for a week 100% and lost 1 1/2 lbs. Was sticking with it last week and put on 3 lbs. :sigh::wave_cry: so not a happy camper. The strange thing is I feel that my shape has changed immensly. So may be that is it. Good luck.

Just put yourself first, and keep the week clear of social occasions. Once you have a good run at it, and get the weight shifting again, you'll be back on a roll.

Back