I'm stunned......

cheerydino

This is my 8th week and I only need 1.8 pounds to reach 3 stones!!!! Hell, I probably have lost 1.8 by now.

I didn't get the chance to tell you guys but I had my weigh-in on Sunday and I lost 6.2lbs, my biggest loss since my first weigh-in! Wow!!!

My LLC is away this weekend so there is no meeting until Easter Sunday.

Should I assume that I will be more than 3 stones lighter by this weekend....after two months!?!

Boy, am I DELIGHTED!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

This is my 8th week and I only need 1.8 pounds to reach 3 stones!!!! Hell, I probably have lost 1.8 by now.

I didn't get the chance to tell you guys but I had my weigh-in on Sunday and I lost 6.2lbs, my biggest loss since my first weigh-in! Wow!!!

My LLC is away this weekend so there is no meeting until Easter Sunday.

Should I assume that I will be more than 3 stones lighter by this weekend....after two months!?!

Boy, am I DELIGHTED!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

fetch.dll

:wow: Well done on your loss, I see from your tracker you are over half weigh to target weight :scale: ......that must make you feel fantastic.:bliss:

Donna well done :bliss: that's a fantastic weight loss - you must be over the moon ;)

Cath

BRILLIANT!!

That is SOOOOO fab for you.. well done!!!!

well done, excellent.

Congratulations - that is really encouraging for those of us who have started the programme more recently - very please for you!

Back