Im such a Disappointment

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by everchangingme, 14 October 2007 Social URL.

1. everchangingme

everchangingme Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Girls

Im not beating myself up about it but I have cheated. I really wanted a subway so i had one!!!!! Made sure it was the lighter option one:cry: I dont know what is wrong with me at the moment I have had great weight loss so far and apart from last sundays hangover episode I have been so good!!! But today I caved in, I just really felt like I needed food, I am due on so I was just wondering if it is especially harder during TOTM and what can I do to make sure this was a one off and not a regular occurance.

I know EATING=NAUGHTY but it is done now so I cant do anything about it. I have up until now really struggled to take my allowed packs as I have had a really nasty cold but I just feel like I need food at the moment not because im hungry but beacause my body wants it.

Im sorry to all those of you who have spurred me on the most over the last couple of weeks as it is you I feel I have let down most:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    no worries, its done now...... i am having terrible sarnie problems at the moment as well but i have resisted. the encouragement of you guys makes it easier. tomorrow is another day, keep at it, dont give in ....
    hugs

4. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hunny, I've said this a few times over the past few days, but you're human, and on top of that, you're a woman! Everyone has blips. Drink loads of water and get right back on it :D

You haven't let anyone down!

5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey there - just draw a line under it and KEEP ON KEEPIN ON !!!

it's only a little slip up - don't make the mistake of having a full blow out - GET BACK ON TRACK NOW !!!

we all have times when it's harder than usual....but the trick is to get back on course immediately after we've strayed

you have NOT let anyone down - get back up and at 'em - you van do this !!

looking forward to hearing bout your loss next week !

love

Debz xx

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

here here !!

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Don't be hard on yourself or disappointed especially if you are starting out whilst at TOTM and also with a cold!! TOTM is harder, not sure whether it's in our minds but that is the time when we normally turn to food to make ourselves feel better. Colds are an absolute killer I am just coming out the other side of a cold and chest infection and it has nearly driven me to the fridge as every part of your body is crying out for some food to give you strength.

If you are struggling because you are feeling unwell it might be worth moving up to AAMW or 790 to see you through until you feel better?

HUGS

George
    xx

8. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's a good idea, why didn't I think of that?! :D

9. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi ya,

At the end of the day it was 1 sandwich. You havn't done loads and loads of damage, yes it will take a little longer now to lose the weight but it will only be a couple of days and in the long run and as a whole its not that bad.

We all have blips, i've had some really terrible days along the way but its determination that keeps us going and the need to finally be slim.

As everyone else has said drink loads of water and draw a line under it. We're all here for you every step of the way.

Good luck

Jo xx

10. everchangingme

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I am gonna get going on the water. What would you advise me to do now I am a little hungry still so shall I say have one pack going to bed , no packs, or still have the tree I should. Not sure what to do!!!

11. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    changing subject slightly cos i have no idea.... where abouts in brum do you live ? i am in redditch and i notice quite a few people are from this area?

12. everchangingme

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there I live just outside Sutton Coldfield

13. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    just to make you feel better you are not on your own....... i sucumbed to the sandwich devil had had a bite.:break_diet:

14. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I would have the three you're supposed to have. You might go into "starvation" mode otherwise :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.