Im such a nice polite girlfriend...

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Something made me chuckle last night.

I was making my boyfriend pasta and my chicken and lettuce at the same time, which was ready before his.

I actually asked him if he minded me eating it whilst his was still cooking...

I realised what I'd said - erm hello - "do YOU mind if I eat MY dinner whilst u are NOT eating?!"

Haha im just too nice for my own good sometimes!

hahaha meanwhile I'm at the point where I've started getting irritable when my OH eats around me - snapped at the poor man yesterday for eating too enthusiastically!! lolol

I am on Day 5 of SS and have to cook for my son and husband everynight found it hard at start but now I am ok - it does bloody smell nice though!

Another problem is we purchased that new Tefal fryer that uses no oil the other day and they are both telling me how nice to food is....nasty people! ha ha

I am on Day 5 of SS and have to cook for my son and husband everynight found it hard at start but now I am ok - it does bloody smell nice though!

Another problem is we purchased that new Tefal fryer that uses no oil the other day and they are both telling me how nice to food is....nasty people! ha ha

awww you poor thing!! nasty is right:eek:

That thing is great just cooked the mince meat in it for spag bol and it cooks perfect without oil - cant wait til I can eat again!! ha ha

Back