Im such a nice polite girlfriend...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Something made me chuckle last night.

I was making my boyfriend pasta and my chicken and lettuce at the same time, which was ready before his.

I actually asked him if he minded me eating it whilst his was still cooking...

I realised what I'd said - erm hello - "do YOU mind if I eat MY dinner whilst u are NOT eating?!"

Haha im just too nice for my own good sometimes!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That was very considerate of you. We all eat different food at home so we usually eat at different times. I'm sure he appreciated the thought.

4. SlimMrsJ

SlimMrsJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hahaha meanwhile I'm at the point where I've started getting irritable when my OH eats around me - snapped at the poor man yesterday for eating too enthusiastically!! lolol

5. Vicki_Jackson23

Vicki_Jackson23 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am on Day 5 of SS and have to cook for my son and husband everynight found it hard at start but now I am ok - it does bloody smell nice though!

Another problem is we purchased that new Tefal fryer that uses no oil the other day and they are both telling me how nice to food is....nasty people! ha ha

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

awww you poor thing!! nasty is right:eek:

7. Vicki_Jackson23

Vicki_Jackson23 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That thing is great just cooked the mince meat in it for spag bol and it cooks perfect without oil - cant wait til I can eat again!! ha ha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.