Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm trying ok!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Channy35, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Diet:
    Exante
    Oh bother!

I am trying - honestly!

I am now fatter than ever. The last time I was this weight I was full term with my last child. This time - no bloody excuse.

I'm trying to do a meal replacement diet and some days it actually works then other days I've lost the plot!

I'm not sure I know how to enjoy food in moderation anymore. It really is so simple but yet so hard - well for me anyway.

I've got to find a way to lose 3 stones. I need this weight off. I just can't seem to find something that sorts me. Going try and keep up with the meal replacement and let my body eat itself.

I need this 3 stone off!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divster

Divster Banned

Channy, how are you doing? Xx

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

4. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi thanks fir thinking if me.

I stopped then the lovely weather started and has given me a new lease of life. I resume this plan on 18th April-all being well : )

5. Niccij

Niccij Member

Which plan are doin? Got the same amount to lose as you and not sure which to stuck to. X

6. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm going for TS, complete food abstinence

7. Niccij

Niccij Member

What is TS?

8. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry TS is total solution on the Exante diet. Basically soups shakes and bars with loads of water.

9. Channy35

Diet:
    Exante
    I have been away this weekend and have decided to cut out carbs from today to Tuesday and start wednesday, which will be the 20th then take one day at a time. I've also get an aerobathon next Monday doing 8 hours aerobics in one day. We start 8.30am and do 4 two hour classes with an hour break in between. Our last class ends at 7.30pm. I'll be wacked! And on the Exante plan too!?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.