Im trying this out x

lozzie84

Today is my first day trying 5:2 x
it's 2pm and I seem to be doing ok x I've had a lot of water and one black coffee x

How do everyone else do there feast days?
Do you count kals? Or just eat?

Welcome and good luck! I'm not counting on feast days. I think if I did that I wouldn't be able to stick with this diet. The only thing that makes it 'doable' for me is knowing I can eat freely the other five days. I am trying to add in some exercise though x

Hey x

So if I don't count on them days will I still loose?
Do you find your self over eating x
If you don't mind me asking how much have you lost and how long have you been doing it x

Hey x

So if I don't count on them days will I still loose?
Do you find your self over eating x
If you don't mind me asking how much have you lost and how long have you been doing it x

You should still lose, though it may be slower. I'm certainly no expert though - I've only been doing it for just over one week! After my 2nd fast day the scales showed a 4lb loss, but I'm sure most of that was water. The trick is finding a way to stick with it long term, and for me that's by eating normally on feast days.

Ah brilliant x

I found My self being generally healthy today x so hopefully this may work for me x
I'm doing my 2nd fast Friday x so hope I find it as easy as the first x

Good luck x

Hi caz

I'm doing ok, but I'm not seeing how it works just yet? My next fast Is Friday then ill weigh on Saturday x

Ooooh, I could never do a Friday fast. I enjoy alcohol too much on weekends!

Haha, it's actually going quite well, I have only just felt hungry at 3pm so ill have a piece of fruit x makes me feel pretty good knowing I'm not struggling!
I can't do Tuesdays to Thursdays as there my work days and out of boredom or habit I just wanna eat! X

Back