• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm Very Excited!!!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Am going on a booze cruise tonight - my first proper night out on the town in 14 weeks!!!!! And I am sooooo EXCITED!!!!

Obviously will be on the water, which is very strange as i was always the one on the booze even before going out and whilst getting ready - i guess it was a confidence thing but now i cant wait and am not even drinking!!!!

I will put some pics up later of me dressed ready to go as they'll also go in my progress album :)

That is all i wanted to say -

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lynn8124

Gold Member
S: 19st7lb C: 19st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good for you, you've a really positive attitude there. I'm sure you won't need booze to have a great time. :)

Mexico

S: 14st7lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st7lb(3.45%)
Have a lovely time summergurl, you deserve it! Looking forward to your pics later.

liz0703

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 9st5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 7st12lb(45.64%)
Can u do me a favour and send me some of you will power and determination in the post please?? I will give you good money lol. I think I would have had to cancel!! Well done

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Can u do me a favour and send me some of you will power and determination in the post please?? I will give you good money lol. I think I would have had to cancel!! Well done

:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

I hope thats enough will power and determination hehe No charge dont worry! lol

liz0703

Silver Member
S: 17st3lb C: 9st5lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 7st12lb(45.64%)
Thats great, thanks. I will pull it out of the computer and make sure it never leaves me lol

S: 16st7lb C: 14st2lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 2st5lb(14.29%)
Have a great time tonight Summer and have a glass or two for me - WATER of course lol x

punkfairy

S: 15st7lb G: 11st9lb
Sounds like a fun night!! ..enjoy yourself :D

donjon

S: 18st2.0lb C: 17st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.5 Loss: 1st0lb(5.51%)
Have a cracking night out tonight. And good luck with sticking to the water.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Ah cheers guys :)

I'm half ready and were not leaving till 5 ...!!!! lol

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
Have a great night.

Alex

Have an amazing time, i drank water last night and suprised myself, actually found it really entertaining laughing at my mates making fools of themselves!!!
Have a good boogie for me!!!
xxxx

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hope you have a great night Tanya. I'm out tonight to a karaoke and I will be on the water as well. Hopefully this time my hubby wont pour a pint of guinness over me! Bless him!

Have fun and laugh your heart off x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hope you have a great night Tanya. I'm out tonight to a karaoke and I will be on the water as well. Hopefully this time my hubby wont pour a pint of guinness over me! Bless him!
hah he did what?!!!!! lol

Have an amazing time, i drank water last night and suprised myself, actually found it really entertaining laughing at my mates making fools of themselves!!!
Have a good boogie for me!!!
xxxx
lol its what i intend to do! The camera battery is on charge for all those pics im guna take - they are going to hate me tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

MiniB

Here we go again!
It was my first night out since starting LT and he accidentally spilt 3/4 pint of guinness in my lap. He was gutted cos it was an accident but I had to laugh cos I'd been looking forward to that night for so long!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Lol shame!