I'm wasting away lol

fat2fit

I'm actually losing weight!!!...... Wow!!........... Really pleased with the result i got today. I started this journey not knowing whether i could stick it out, i know my hubby definitely didn't think i could do it lol, and here i am 2 weeks later and 18lbs lighter. :)

I am sooooooooo happy, i'm just waiting for my energy levels to pick up now. I plan to start exercising again from tomorrow....... 30 day shred here i come:) :)

Wow thats brilliant well done. Does that Shred work?? Am thinking of getting it.

Well done, it's a great feeling isn't it?

the shred is amazing , I did 15 days of it , but sure cant do it whilst I am on exante !! the calorie burn and energy levels needed are really high .. I would recommend something a little lower impact whilst doing TFR , but I plan on doing the shred again once I finish exante .. it tones so many muscles :)

Whats the shred :confused:

Well done fat2fit Uve done brilliantly Lookin forward to WI on Wed after doin TS 100% took me a Couple of wks b4 I was able to do TS as body was used to unlimited calories

Wow thats brilliant well done. Does that Shred work?? Am thinking of getting it.

Hi. Thank you!! Yes the shred does work. Gillian michaels does a great job at keeping you motivated and level one for beginners is only a 20 min session, tiring but do able :)

Loveee jillian!

You've done amazing, reading this has given me a boost as on,y in day 2 and already contemplating where i will be in 2 weeks! xx

Awe thanks!! Yeah it was all the inspirational stories and weight loss results that have kept me going. There have been many days i've wanted to quit because of temptation, but this site has kept me focused..

fat2fit you are amazing, what an incredible weightloss so far...such an inspiration, I start on Thursday... If my blooming packs arrive on time!!! Lol
x

I love jillian too, bought 'shred it with weights' which is her kettlebell work out, but won't do it for a few wks till I get my energy back up

4 lost : 57 to goal

Well done! You're doing amazing! :)

Back