I'm weird....

LinzMA

So I can go out on a Saturday night, and drink water whilst all my friends are going crazy on the booze - I was fine, but noticed they all STUNK of alcohol!!

However on a Sunday, I was craving a cooked breakfast... So I did the kids sausage, bacon & egg sandwiches, and just had the sausage, bacon (fat trimmed) & an egg... But also made a hybrid roast (chicken, plus veg for me, and chips & baked beans for them)... I'm meant to be on SS+.. not SS+++++++!!! lol!

I love drinking, so I'm really pleased with myself for resisting that, but why oh why did I have to have 2 meals today!????

I only have 2 weeks of 'operation bikini' left, have lost just over a stone in 4 weeks (had done it in 2 weeks, but then last week wasn't good (+2lbs), although I have lost it again this week).

Why am I ok when I am challenged sometimes, but not ok others?! x

I'm exactly the same. Can resist almost anything sometimes. I did this diet last year, stayed 100% for 4 weeks them just out the blue ordered a Chinese and that was that. Been struggling to get back on it since! Day 7 for me.

Remember what it is you really want. The results are amazing!

When you find the answer - sell it - it will be worth millions.

I did 6 months 100% first time - then stopped for an op and it took me another 2 years of continual restarts (and putting on all i had lost) to get going again. Now just finished week 4 on 100%, so fingers crossed I don't get waylaid again.

Oh thank goodness it's not just me!!! Has a few bad days, which I think is down to the fact I'm nearly at my first mini goal... 9 full days, plus the rest of today to get through before my holiday. I'm planning to be off plan then, but in the last 4 weeks have lost 1st 4lbs (yay!!) so have gone from 16s 10.5lbs, to 15s 6.5lbs.. My goal by 3rd June weigh in (the morning before I go away) is to be 15st exactly, if not 14st something... Would be so happy if I can do it, and I know it's possible IF I'M GOOD!! It's e being good bit that's not working out so good....

I'm trying to justify my little eats though, using excuses like 'well 3 shakes = 450 kcals, so a bit of chilli & rice is what - 500 kcals so I'm still under 1,000 kcals on an off day... Surely I should still lose weight???!!! But I know, whatever the magic ingredient of the diet is is getting wiped out...

Today is a good day so far, and I might even skip my '+' bit of the SS+ plan I'm following to make up for the last day or so....

Thanks for your support guys xx

Back