I'm worried can anyone help?

I go for my second weigh in tomorrow and hopefully i'll have good news. i've stuck to the ssing for another week with no cheating! to be honest i'm not feeling hungry but this is bothering me, what happens when it comes to add a meal week what am i gonna do, will it make my will power go and will i end up back at square one? i'm so pleased with how things are going so far and i don't want to ruin anything. can anyone put my mind at rest?:confused:

AAMW won't make you want to eat and eat and eat, I promise you that.

Don't worry about it, it will all be okay.

To be truthful I think we all have that fear but it really is unfounded.

Thanks i didn't think i would be the only one to have thought like this but it's territory unknown so a little apprehensive. do you think it's best to plan my meals for the week so i'm less tempted? mind you theres not much choice is there chicken or fish and green veg/salad!!:)

I kept AAMW as boring as possible so I wouldn't be tempted off the rails. Had cottage cheese and cucumber every day at different times of the day so as not to get into a routine, despite being nervous about it I really enjoyed that little bit of something to eat and it didn't lead to me picking.

Georgie
x

Good Luck

All the best for your next weigh in - good advice about the cottage cheese & cucumber, will remember that when I get there.

xx:)

I planned my AAMW meals beforehand and made a shopping list of the foods I needed to buy.

All will be well, don't worry!

Even on 790 I am not tempted to overeat, the portions are so large anyway!

Back