IMHO a good companion to TFR

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by JanD, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I'm reading 'Slim for Life' by Jason Vale.

It's full of info designed to .. "give you total freedom around all food so you will never have to do battle mentally or physically with what you eat - or don't eat - again"

It also says that it ....

"Exposes the true nature of drug-like food and drinks"

"Explains what compels us to eat and drink things we know make us fat"

"Exposes the sugar and food industry"

"Destroys the brainwashing and conditioning you've been subjected to since birth"

"Frees you from the diet and food trap, forever"

I'm only up to chapter 7 but it's making a lot of sense so far. It ISN'T about childhood traumas, emotional eating or any of that.

For ME it seems the ideal companion to TFR as I am breaking the addiction to food, so hopefully any changes I want to make as a result of this will be a little easier....:confused:

Just thought I'd share the info in case anyone else was interested.
    RRP £8.99 I got it for £5.49 from play.com

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    thanx for the info. will look into it! I could do with reading something like that. I honestly feel as though I did not have an addiction to food until i started this diet! lol.... Deprivation doesnt do much for it unfortunately! Before I started I never picked at food etc etc.. but now I see food and wanna launch myself at it!

4. sparkle 63

sparkle 63 sparkling:)and hopeful :)

Start Weight:
    22st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(28.44%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    sounds like a good read, i too never realised how much i really ate before i started LT i always said i dont know how i got this big i never eat! but i know now were i was going wrong thanks to this diet and hopefully it will stand me in good sted for the future but that book sounds like it makes a lot of sense thanks for the recomendation jan x

5. nikci28

nikci28 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating lifestyle change
    Thanks for the recommendation, Ill have a look into getting it. it may keep my mind busy and not think about food,
    thanks again
    Nikki

6. rosiered

rosiered Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sounds like a must! I know that this diet is only a temporary fix and that I need to sort out my relationship with food!
    At the moment I have a very unhealthy attitude towards it believing that it is the enemy and the thing that has made me fat, whereas I know deep down it is my mind and me that control what I put in my mouth!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.