Total Solution Impacts of TOTM on exante??

skinnicow

Hi folks, I'm looking for a little advice from any ladies who have been on exante for a while. I'm in my 3rd week and TOTM is due any day now, I've been feeling bloated, headaches and generally sluggish (the usual) but I just wondered if this will effect my weight loss this week and if there are any other things I should look out for??

Cheers all

x

Hi, you may find your weight loss is a little less this week with TOTM due, but then it will balance itself again once you are done and dusted with it, i sometimes found i was a little late as the diet seems to affect my system like that (maybe I'm just weird???) if you dont lose much this week just dont be downhearted or fed up as you know the reason for it , good luck x

If anything i found my totm was better on exante, didnt have half as many symptoms although i did find the first couple of months it was my totm every other weekish, some people find that their weight loss is slower around totm but once you get into the diet you will establish your pattern.

good luck

Informative. NowI know what to expect when I start.
Thanks

Back