Improved nut fudge bar? I think not :P

Yasmine

One last chance
Ok the but fudge bars now have a different texture to them...me no likey :p

I liked it when they were harder to chew because they took longer to eat, now they r much softer and I don't get the same satisfied feeling anymore. Still love them but I preffered how they were before :rolleyes:

oh i don't like the sound of that. I'll see if my LLC has the new and "improved" ones tonight.

STEP AWAY FROM THE NUT FUDGE BARS LL TAMPERERS!!!
swordchop.gif

Aww I hope they haven't changed too much I love em... :cry:

Oh nooooo! Didn't realise they were changing them too! :(

I like them as they are! Mind you, I freeze the bars now anyway, and eat them frozen! They take aaaages to eat that way... yum! :D

xx

really?? You freeze them?? what about your teef :confused:
Hehe... I just kinda gnaw away at them! My teefs is fine! Lol... :D

/ They start to soften up not long after taking them out of the freezer anyway, so not that bad, really... ;)

xx

Yeah I freeze them as well it's great coz you can actually nipple off chunks of chocolate and suck on them it's fabulous!!!

Yeah I freeze them as well it's great coz you can actually nipple off chunks of chocolate and suck on them it's fabulous!!!

:rolleyes: I think i'm missing something. Nibble maybe?? :silly:

Haha yes it was suposed to be nibble. I think I need to start proof reading my posts. I blame my phone and predictive text haha. Thanks for pointing it out :p

Yasmine said:
Ok the but fudge bars now have a different texture to them...me no likey :p

I liked it when they were harder to chew because they took longer to eat, now they r much softer and I don't get the same satisfied feeling anymore. Still love them but I preffered how they were before :rolleyes:

Hi yasmine had one today totally agree with you def not the same!
Sort of the taste of a mars and the texture of a milky way,quite disappointing really,but do taste nice though.
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Totally agree sexy. more mars bar than marathon (showing my age!!)

going to be sticking with the peanut.

gingette said:
Totally agree sexy. more mars bar than marathon (showing my age!!)

going to be sticking with the peanut.

Me too Gingette !
Sexy xx

Back