IMTT - My Weight Loss Journey

Nymphamzu

Hello everyone! I've been a part of this forum before and it really helped me with my weight loss journey back in 2012. I was doing Slimming World and lost a whopping 5 stone, after getting married and moving away, my weight slowly crept back up over the past 3 years. Now I am even heavier than before - 21st :( My husband and I are trying for our first baby, I have PCOS and my gynecologist is refusing to help us until I lose weight. I am taking Metformin which I am hoping will help with the weight loss. I've been looking at Slimming World recipes, and dug out my old books to try and do it from home, we don't have Slimming World classes where I am. My husband is on board which is good to have his support. I had my first weigh in today at home, I am going to aim to lose 2-3lbs each week. It's going to be hard to cut out all the junk food. I've just put myself some porridge oats and yogurt, topped with blueberries and raspberries in the fridge for my breakfast tomorrow as well as some cannelloni leftovers for my lunch. I found a SW recipe for spinach and cottage cheese cannelloni which was divine - my husband didn't complain, he loved it! Also I cleaned out the fridge, freezer and cupboards of all the junk food and went food shopping today so now my kitchen is fully stocked with healthy food :D
I really mean it this time, I am going to lose weight, I can do it!

Good start to my morning, I ate my magic oats, some watermelon for breakfast and a cup of green tea. I'm feeling super healthy now! Hope you all have a fantastic day x

Welcome :)

I'm in a similar situation, having lost almost 5 stone back in 2012 :(

But we've proved we can do it so we can do it again!

I have a recipe thread here with some low cal low carb recipes for weightloss (I cook weightloss meals for a living).

I'll be setting little challenges too that you are free to join :)

Good luck :)

Back