in 2 or 3 weeks I can start moving up the plans. TFG

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Well,

I got weighed this morning and I lost 6lbs and my BMI is 27.7 now. Apparently I only have 1 stone 3lbs to go to get to BMI 25. OMG!!!! yippee

CDC tells me I can start moving up the plans in 2 or 3 weeks. Thank goodness for that. This is great news for me as it means I'm nearly at goal. Woo Hoo!!!!

Bring on the celery, cottage cheese, quorn, cucumber and chicken.

I'm celebrating with a choc tetra mousse and a fizzy water flavour!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Fantastic news and something to look forward too - well deserved you have done brilliantly.

Georgie
    xx

4. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    That's amazing!
    Well done.

I'm not jealous at all.... LOL!! I am jealous but also very pleased for you.

WOW!

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Brilliant - well done.... I can wait to move up the plans myself.... I bloody love cottage cheese and you can have a whole pot a day! xxxx

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh thanks guys.

AG1981 - I know what you mean as I've felt the same way reading others posts but you have done really well. Hope you are back on track after your last couple of weeks. You can do it. My total to lose at the beginning was only a little less than yours. You will get there. All the best

7. Daisydee

Daisydee FAT CELLS HAVE MEMORY!!!

Hey Dancin

Well done to you - I have seen your progress since you started LL and changed and I think that you have done absolutely brilliantly!!

I have email a few CD counsellors by the way and I am waiting for their response.

Daisydee x

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Thanks Daisydee - i'm still trying to decide how to finish this off - whether i move up the Cambridge plans or go back to LL to do Route to Management - I'm torn and can't decide!!

Especially having read the posts about Sam's hypnosis sessions - I'm thinking that if I do Cambridge plans and the hypnosis, that might be all I need.

I just don't know what is best

9. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Very well done dancing your total loss is amazing bet you cant believe your near goal.

10. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Good for you. You have done so well.

I am on 2nd week of 790 as I am now working through the plans and it has been going alright. Can't wait to go onto the 1000 plan and start to have my shredded wheat and fruit again.

11. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done on your 6lbs and your total loss. your nearly there im sooo jealous!

12. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thanks megamax and weepoppet. hope you see a loss next week weepoppet. i know there is no guarantee you will but it is likely. I think your staying the same this last week was just a blip. Fingers crossed for you.

Becky, you will get there too - and sooner than you think. When I started, I thought 3mths seemed forever (I blocked out the rest of the time I'd need to be doing this) and then when I completed that and thought about the next 3 mths I'd have to do, that seemed impossibly long. But, I'm there and I really can't believe 6mths have passed since I started. The end is in site.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.