In and out of ketosis info please

JonnyWopper

Does anyone know a website where it says going in out and out of ketosis is bad for you?!
Every website I've looked at says it's a natural metabolic state and we would sometimes go in and out of it even when on cd!
Just want some info please :D

Hey there

I paused before replying to this for fear of another debate/head bitten off!! I too have found nothing to suggest that going in and out of ketosis is harmful. People who follow atkins sometimes unintentionally knock themselves out of ketosis quite regularly and appear to have no side effects going to and fro ( just from what I've read) why????? You having another weekend off lol

Jules x

i dont know yet lol i get weighed tomoz morning so by then id done another 5 days straight again. I was in ketosis for 3 1/2 days of that. But i did it a bit diffrent this time wednesday and thursday i had chicken breast lettuce and cucmber. So if the loss is 6lb tomoz i'll be happy :D
Dont listen to em jules lol it was the doctors fault my pulse is 60 which is below average so when i got given beta blockers it lowered even more, doctor didnt even check my pulse before he even gave em me.
I'll look after you jules ;D lol i know what you was trying to say!

Back