Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

in heaven! most yummest shake ever!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 30 April 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    just made the vinalla shake using icecubes and abit of water! :eek::p
    it was so thick and creamy [lol-oi stop being rude!] and tasted just like macdonalds milkshakes!
    had abit of trouble braking up icecubes lol but got there in the end :cool:.

if u dont have icecube trays like me, buy the bags that make them, there wicked lol :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    i always buy frozen ice.. costs about 50p.. and i hate going to the freezer and finding the person who last used them hasnt topped it back up.. esp cos you need to use so many.. lol.

x x

4. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol we havent got a big enough freezer lol

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I wish I had one of those fridge freezers that dispense cold water or ice at the touch of a button!

6. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw

Oh god me too.. lol.. My mate has one.. it takes ages to come out though.. lol..
    x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.