IN MY 2ND WEEK!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by clairsey77, 12 May 2010 Social URL.

1. clairsey77

clairsey77 Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    :) So far so good...11 pounds loss in my 1st week and am in to my 3rd day of the 2nd week! Still feeling really motivated and the fact I paid for 4 weeks in advance has certainly helped matters!

I am trying not to weigh daily but couldn't help myself and after 2 days it seems have only lost a pound this week...am hoping this will increase as I soooo want to get to a stone loss!

My plan is to lose 4-5 stone.....and you know what I feel I am actually going to get there!

Love the chicken soup, strawberry and vanilla shakes!

Good luck to all of you fellow lipotrimmers!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

I too am on week 2 - just come back from 1st weigh in - was down 10 lbs. Cant believe it. You were down 11 - isint that fantastic. What a feeling eh.

Like you - I actually like the shakes and the soup. Maybe its because we are only on our second week. They prob get pretty tiresome. But I have been thinking about the astronauts who have just a couple of liquid drinks a day for the length of time in space and they can do it!!! Prob a stupid analogy as I cant see NASA taking me anytime soon. (Not unless they make a bigger shuttle!!!)

Its hard not to step on the scales eh- I am not doing it this week as my scales at home showed about 6 pound loss and I was getting disheartened. Am going to stick it out for the chemists one.

I too am aiming at 4 stone so we are a similar journey.

Best of luck - stick with it

4. clairsey77

clairsey77 Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well done......I think that's a great result for both of us in the 1st week! Yes I quite agree with the NASA analogy....that could be a long term aim....hmmmm??? haha

Fortunately I am a milk lover so drinking shakes all day is kinda nice! I have 4 weeks until my hols and was hoping to lose 2 stone for that but to be honest anything less than my weight now is a bonus!

I need to set myself up a weight loss ticker.....you are very organised!

Keep up the good work!

5. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Of ya the weight loss ticker. I made a mess of that in the beginning - put my weight in kilos rather than pounds and ended up with the ticker putting me at about 30 stone. It was posted on the site quite a few times before I realised what I had done!!!

Enjoy

6. wantabskinney

wantabskinney Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.52%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi . Have you had any food since you started? This is my second week and I had a bit of chicken today and im kicking myself now...

7. frenzy

frenzy Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.6%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi, I'm new to the site but have also just completed myffirst week. Starting day 2 tomorrow. I appear to have lost over a stone!! from 12stone, 13 lbs to 11stone, 11.5 lbs!! Can this really be possible?? I understand the water thing but this seems to be amazing. Wish me luck for next week, to hold my nerve.

8. frenzy

frenzy Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.6%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    oh and how do i edit my profile as I get new weigh-ins? it doesn't seem to want to give me access on the site.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.