ProPoints In need of a good start!

Hey all, i joined this site ages ago! but have to admit never really understood it!! so giving it another go, along with starting the dieting again! tomorrow.. after a nice bit of choc cake tonight (shameful!). I previously lost 7 stone doing ww, decided for the last bit would try a new diet to kick start it again so tried slimming world, just wasnt for me! infact i ended up putting on about 2 stone... if not more! i dont know coz ive been to ashammed to get on the scales :( really hit rock bottom now, and need to do something bout it. so tomorrow im having a weigh in = petrified !!! and started on ww again! new system so not really too sure how it works! so mgt need lots of help and guidance! xXx

Hey x

We are all here for the same thing x so don't be to hard on yourself x

Well done for getting back to weigh-in, it doesn't matter the number on the scales as that's the last time your see them x

Good luck at Zumba, xxxx

Hey all, i joined this site ages ago! but have to admit never really understood it!! so giving it another go, along with starting the dieting again! tomorrow.. after a nice bit of choc cake tonight (shameful!). I previously lost 7 stone doing ww, decided for the last bit would try a new diet to kick start it again so tried slimming world, just wasnt for me! infact i ended up putting on about 2 stone... if not more! i dont know coz ive been to ashammed to get on the scales :( really hit rock bottom now, and need to do something bout it. so tomorrow im having a weigh in = petrified !!! and started on ww again! new system so not really too sure how it works! so mgt need lots of help and guidance! xXx

Good luck with your WI and don't worry what it is the only way is down :0)

Back