In need of some serious motivation!

lotty28

Silver Member
Hey all. I have been away from here for a while. I really need to get back into the healthy eating game but am really struggling. To give you a bit of history, I started SW in February 2012 and by February 2013 I had lost just over 3.5st and set my target. I got really fed up of group and stopped going. Also got fed up of the diet I don't know why. Started slipping into my old ways now I am nearly 2 st above my target weight. It's disgusting. I am hoping some is bloat but I have no excuses.

I keep saying to myself I will get back on track and then half way through the day I fall back into my old ways. My clothes are getting tight and my skin is awful. Any help or encouragement to help me get back into this! I even toyed with the idea of myfitnesspal but not sure. May stick to SW.

Help!!! X

You've made a decision to come back and that's the most important thing. Why did you get bored of group? Maybe worth checking out a new one if you have other local options. What about the diet did you get bored of? There's so much variety and choice that you shouldn't really get bored but seems so many people get stuck in the same routine, eating the same meals and then get bored and struggle. Maybe try to mix things up a bit if that's the case for you. Good luck!

You've made a decision to come back and that's the most important thing. Why did you get bored of group? Maybe worth checking out a new one if you have other local options. What about the diet did you get bored of? There's so much variety and choice that you shouldn't really get bored but seems so many people get stuck in the same routine, eating the same meals and then get bored and struggle. Maybe try to mix things up a bit if that's the case for you. Good luck!

Hey. I don't know I think something just unclicked. I must admit I was having the same old things all of the time. Also I do struggle with super free as I am not the best with veg and salad. Only a few things that I like. I did so well on it and just need to click again!

I would head straight off and sign up for a 6 week countdown. Then you've committed yourself for that period of time and got the ball rolling. To me SW is all about positive mental attitude, or 'getting your head in the zone'. While you keep thinking about whether to do it or not, you can keep putting it off (I know I kept doing it!).

If you're anything like me, you will then start going because - a) you can't afford to throw away 6 weeks subscription, and b) you're too tight not to go to something you've already paid for!!

Go, get in the zone!! - Good luck :D

Back