• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

In pain.....serves me right!

Squeezed myself into some size 12 pinstripe trousers for work today that i haven't been able to get in to for 3 years...

They were tight with a capital T. I held my stomach in all day but after 2 and a half litres of water they were getting just a little bit snug shall we say.

Got home at 5.30pm and was SO relieved to get them off! lol I have red indentations all around my middle now - there is even a little circle where the button went in!:D

Will definitely not try to squeeze into those trousers again for at least another 4 weeks:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
lol hope you are ok!

Mike

trinakmh

Silver Member
S: 20st3lb C: 20st3lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh, thats the worst!.....Wonder how long your marks will last?...lol :p

Mrs Roch

Silver Member
Oh Jodie you are funny..LOL

Well, you've got to get the wear out of them I suppose because you'll be in 10's before you know it....

H xx

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
lol bless!! At least you know in less than a month they will fit perfect. I got into my other halfs jeans today and that put a smile on my face and then an even bigger smile when I thought that in a month his jeans will probably be too big and fall off me ... yay!! By the way, I dont wear his clothes, it was one of those moments where he said "you probably fit in my jeans now" ... so I had to try.

Sambucca

Gold Member
S: 20st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 9st0lb(43.9%)
Oh god, when I saw the title I thought you'd had a binge. Sorry but I had a little chuckle when I saw what had really happened.

Hang them up on the front of the wardrobe and try them on every couple of days. They'll be getting too big for you soon!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Size 12 hhhmmmmmmmmmmm

Can only dream:thinking2:

Delli

Talks too much
i agree with sam. i have a beautiful white linen skirt size 12 that hangs on my wardrobe for a bit of inspiration! it hasnt fit as 2 years, but im getting there! im a comfy 14 at mo, down from a uncomfy 16!! (uncomfy cos my 16s were leaving me with the delightful red marks jodie was describing!)

Linda5111

I can do this.
Awww jodie...never mind, u'll soon be in,and out of them. lol.

aaaw Jodiejojo, I too am relieved that you're not in pain coz of a binge!!! Like the others have said, they will be hanging off you soon :D

Mini...we won't have to dream for much longer hun :D xx sj xx

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
Squeezed myself into some size 12 pinstripe trousers for work today that i haven't been able to get in to for 3 years...

They were tight with a capital T. I held my stomach in all day but after 2 and a half litres of water they were getting just a little bit snug shall we say.

Got home at 5.30pm and was SO relieved to get them off! lol I have red indentations all around my middle now - there is even a little circle where the button went in!:D

Will definitely not try to squeeze into those trousers again for at least another 4 weeks:p
Are you still breathing?? :D:D:D What an achievement though!!! Size 12.....:eek::)

Lacey xx :)

Thanks everybody

You will be relieved to know that the marks have disappeared this morning and I am now in a stretchy pair of tracksuit bottoms!:D