In pain.....serves me right!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 20 August 2007.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Well-Known Member

Squeezed myself into some size 12 pinstripe trousers for work today that i haven't been able to get in to for 3 years...

They were tight with a capital T. I held my stomach in all day but after 2 and a half litres of water they were getting just a little bit snug shall we say.

Got home at 5.30pm and was SO relieved to get them off! lol I have red indentations all around my middle now - there is even a little circle where the button went in!:D

Will definitely not try to squeeze into those trousers again for at least another 4 weeks:p
  2. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

lol hope you are ok!

3. Maz35

Maz35 Well-Known Member

ahh bless you, at least they fit! Just think in a month they will be lose! x
  4. trinakmh

trinakmh Well-Known Member

Oh, thats the worst!.....Wonder how long your marks will last? :p
  5. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Well-Known Member

Oh Jodie you are funny..LOL

Well, you've got to get the wear out of them I suppose because you'll be in 10's before you know it....

H xx
  6. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

lol bless!! At least you know in less than a month they will fit perfect. I got into my other halfs jeans today and that put a smile on my face and then an even bigger smile when I thought that in a month his jeans will probably be too big and fall off me ... yay!! By the way, I dont wear his clothes, it was one of those moments where he said "you probably fit in my jeans now" ... so I had to try.
  7. Sambucca

Sambucca Well-Known Member

Oh god, when I saw the title I thought you'd had a binge. Sorry but I had a little chuckle when I saw what had really happened.

Hang them up on the front of the wardrobe and try them on every couple of days. They'll be getting too big for you soon!
  8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Size 12 hhhmmmmmmmmmmm

Can only dream:thinking2:
  9. Delli

Delli Talks too much

i agree with sam. i have a beautiful white linen skirt size 12 that hangs on my wardrobe for a bit of inspiration! it hasnt fit as 2 years, but im getting there! im a comfy 14 at mo, down from a uncomfy 16!! (uncomfy cos my 16s were leaving me with the delightful red marks jodie was describing!)
  10. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Awww jodie...never mind, u'll soon be in,and out of them. lol.
  11. silhouettes

silhouettes Well-Known Member

lol i know that feeling only to well, hoewever size 12 is amazing, well done you !
  12. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Well-Known Member

aaaw Jodiejojo, I too am relieved that you're not in pain coz of a binge!!! Like the others have said, they will be hanging off you soon :D

Mini...we won't have to dream for much longer hun :D xx sj xx
  13. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Are you still breathing?? :D:D:D What an achievement though!!! Size 12.....:eek::)

Lacey xx :)
  14. Nessa

Nessa Well-Known Member

same here mini! one day though, just wait our time will come.

Hope your ok after squeezing yourself in the trousers, well done by the way!
  15. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Well-Known Member

Thanks everybody

You will be relieved to know that the marks have disappeared this morning and I am now in a stretchy pair of tracksuit bottoms!:D