• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

In the fat jeans!

Bit of an odd achievement! But before I had my son I had this pair of levis which were always massive on me and literally never had been worn. Anyhoo after having my son I came home with nothing to wear and thought its fine I;ve got my fat jeans, oh the dissapointment when I went to put them on and they wouldn't go past my thighs!!

Anyway after first weigh in, 5.25inc gone and I can get them on again! Bit tight but I have something new to wear!!!

Here's to them falling down on me again!!

C xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yaaay, well done..I have stuff I try on every week to see how it fits and it is an amazing feeling when you feel the difference and get to the day it starts to feel loose!!!

Hi ceri

I must now try on a few bits of clothing to measure my own progress, have been a bit nervous in case I can't recognise my weight loss. A friend that hadn't seen me for 3 weeks was very complimentary about the changes in me. Apparently the weight has come off my tummy, and I do agree.
Glad you have added the jeans back into your wardrobe but you have been warned, they will soon be too big!