In the pub, what to drink?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Camille, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I'm going to an 18th party tomorrow and just wanted clarification on which drinks are ok on ss. Am I right in thinking tonic water is a no no? Is soda water the same as sparkling water and is allowed? Don't want to just sit there with plain old water lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

sorry hun havent a clue but think just normal water or sparkling. You could bring your water flavour and stick it in some sparkling water although it looks a bit mad taking out this white powder in the middle of a pub!!

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    I dont know about tonic.. but still or sparkling.. pretend the sparkling is like.. soem sort of really enjoyable pub drink.. lol.. sometimes it works.. mind over matter and all that jazz.. lol.. If you have some water flavourings.. why dont you take it a long.. and add a teenie tiny bit to some sparkling water.. makes a nice change.. quite refreshing too..
    x x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

get ice aswell oh and a lil umbrella !!

6. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    ooh yeah..!!!! I agree with becky. hehe.. i make mine geet pretty at home.. makes me feel cool.. LOL

x x

7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    soda water is fine! Often pubs give it free too, so you'd be a cheap date!!! LOL!!! Just no lemon, mind!

8. getting there!

getting there! Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan... let's see!!
    i've got terrible images of you being arrested for putting powder in your drink lol

9. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks guys. Think i'll leave the white powder at home tho lol!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.