In the right frame of mind now!

sugarbabylove

Hello people!

I'm a total newcomer to this site, I found it last week when looking for healthy recipes and it then led me to the slimming world website. On a whim I decided to go to my local slimming world group. I'd never usually do something like that, I'd rather try and go it on my own and refuse to ask for support. I have to say that its the best thing I've ever done.

I've been overweight for about 12 years. I met my hubby when I was 16, yes childhood sweethearts! I was a slim size 8-10, I'm very petite (or was!) but I soon piled on the weight and got up to a size 26! I relied on my pretty face and personality and never paid much attention to the weight. I then moved to London, became a vegetarian and shed 3 stone and got back to a size 20. This was 3 years ago and whilst I havent put on any more weight, I havent lost any. So I though screw it, I'm ready to ditch the weight.

I used to hide in baggy clothes, plain black trousers and tunic tops but I thought, no.. I might be overweight but i refuse to not feel great. Currently at a size 18-20 I wear fitted dresses, heels, bright colours etc... my only nemesis is the pencil skirt, but I will pull one off soon!

I've been on slimming world for almost a week now and I've found it relativley easy, I'm struggling a little bit with the plans and getting a tad confused but I'm sure I'll figure it out. My weigh in is on tuesday and I'm quite excited! I hope I've lost something as I've not eaten any crisps or chocolate which I would usually stuff myself full of! I just hope I've managed to figure out my plan properly!

Anyhoo, just wanted to say hello and look forward to getting involved in the site!

x

Back