inch loss?? Baggy fat jeans??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by remyrobson, 4 July 2008 Social URL.

1. remyrobson

remyrobson Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    When do you start noticing clothes getting looser? My main problem at the minute is all my clothes getting tight. I don't want to buy new ones cos hopefully I shrink out of them, but I want my 'fat' jeans to be a bit comfier soon please!!! Lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I can't tell you from personal experience but from what I've read of other people on here it usually takes a couple of weeks for clothes to start getting looser. Hope that's in the slightest bit helpful x

4. BSLIM4HOLS

BSLIM4HOLS Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I lost 33lbs in 7 weeks and have kept it off so far , about 7 weeks on and no intention of putting it back on. Good luck you can do it.

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

my jeans were hanging of me after a week. i guess it depends how heavy you are and all that jazz?

6. howdy-doody

howdy-doody Eloquent hooligan

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've gone down 2 trouser sizes in 2 months :)

And the latest lot are getting looser n all :D

Buying clothes was always a major vice of mine & I never threw anything away (bonus !) so I've got a new / old wardrobe :)

For the inbetween stages of weight loss Asda is cheap enough to buy & then recycle :)

7. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    It also depends how much you have to lose if you have loads then it tends to show quicker as opposed to if you have less. Its a little like asking "why does she/he have bigger losses than me". Just stick at it as with any diet it will work wonders if you let it, but it wont be over night, be patient and be happy and you will soon reap the rewards xx

8. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Ive been on it a week and all day yesterday in work i had to keep hitching my trousers up .. i ended up finding a piece of string and using it as a belt good job my belly covering top hid it ! steptoe n son eat ya heart out !

9. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It all happens quite quickly. I have left a great big bag of 'fat clothes' outside the door today - the British Heart Foundation collect them now and then. What a great feeling that is!!!!
    I started 7 weeks ago at size 22 - and am now in size 14-16 bottoms, and size 16-18 top (depending on the shop) Some of the other girls reckon about a dress size per stone lost!!!!
    Give it a chance Remy - the benefits are just fab. The compliments you will get help to spur you on - you will soon be in your skinny jeans!!!!

10. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I started a size 22/24 (elasticated waistbands!) and am now a size 20 (fixed waistband) I have lost inches all over but I do still have a long way to go.

Good luck.

x

11. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    2 WEEKS ..and i had dropped a size and jeans i was squeezing into were now fitting perfectly x x wont be long!

12. razdaz

razdaz Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I started 6 weeks ago and am down 2 dress sizes from size 20 - 16! Just stick to the diet and it can't not work!

13. Guenevere

Guenevere Getting married July 2011

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It took 2 weeks for my tight jeans to fit me again.
    I seem to be dropping dress sizes very slowly, I started at 22, took 2 stone to get into 20, and now they're beginning to get loose, but I'd say it'll be another stone til I'm an 18. Bu feck it, I feel great!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.