INCH LOSS CLINIC

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by carly1309, 7 May 2007 Social URL.

1. carly1309

carly1309 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    :party0019: Has anyone used one of the inch loss clinics (thats what its called in Edinburgh)

They put on slendertone type pads and go for 1 hour per week split into 2 or 3 visits per week

Its FAb and really works alongside a diet:wow: :wow:

It is expensive £200 per 4 wks but ours has an offer on Just now buy 1 block get 1 free

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carly1309

carly1309 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Meant to say I lost 11 inches off my body after my first 4 weeks xxx

4. lardass

lardass Silver Member

Diet:
    seefood
    I haven't tried that but done one of those wraps where you lose inches say for a special occasion, but i didn't realise that the inch loss was added up from all your body !!

Got really fat toes! LOL

5. carly1309

carly1309 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Ha ha ha Lardass :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Did the wrap last or did the inches go back on quickly??

xxx

6. carly1309

carly1309 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
  7. Shrinking Nicky

Shrinking Nicky Cambridge Diet Counsellor

They don't last, but they last long enough for you to feel good at a party or on a holiday....

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im actually looking at going to my local one. Its good to see you were pleased with the results carly. Im interested more in the toning side of it.

They had a coupon in the paper this week for £100 off :)

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Carly, I was wondering, did you feel a long term benefit to this? Or did the inches reappear when you stopped the treatment.

Ive booked a trial session a week on Tuesday but would ideally like to know a bit more before then :)

10. carly1309

carly1309 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Starlight is it Tina O's Clinic ?

If you are dieting and doing this at the same time u wont believe the results;)

I lost 11 inches 1st time then went back again a few months later and lost 8

To be honest its like anything...If you stop dieting weight goes on but its not like an inch wrap just for a night out, It really lasts if you keep up with your diet..

I am doing Slimming World at the moment but my weight loss has come off 4 1/2 1st wk, 4 next and this week 3 1/2. I put this down to the help of the Inch Loss Clinic.

Please let me know how you get on....:bliss:

Take care xxx

p.s meant to say the sensation is weird to begin with but well worth it..........

11. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Carly,

It is Tinas Glasgow Branch Im going to. Ive got a free session booked for a week on Tuesday.

Im not sure if Im best going just now or waiting a while til Ive lost even more weight. I have a LONG way still to go and Im not sure if Ill benefit more a few months down the road

Im more interested in the toning aspect of it

Im really glad you found it so good :)

12. carly1309

carly1309 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    Tina did it at her heaviest ( I think)

She is doing an offer just now, once you have had your first lot you can then get loyalty buy 1 get 1 free so you get 24 treatments for the price of 12 @ £200. (well in Edin she is)

I think it will really give you and your diet a boost.

Keep me updated or if I can help you with any questions don't hesitate to ask :psiholog: lol sorry i just love this pic xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.