Inch loss Island

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Sweetpea, 29 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I don't normally watch GMTV but was surprised last Friday to see how many dress sizes the 3 women who had been exercising and dieting on Inch Loss Island had gone down by. They'd only been there since the Monday so had only done 4 full days on dieting and exercise.

A couple of them had apparently gone down at least a couple of dress sizes even though one of the women had only lost 9 or 10 pounds. I think it's brilliant that they managed to lose so much weight so quickly but can that small amount of weight really be 2 or 3 dress sizes? I tend to be one stone for every dress size so was just a bit surprised.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

I often wonder this.... alot of people say 1 stone = 1 dress size but I didn't find this when I lost 6 stone a couple of years ago.... it took at least 2 stone to do down one size.... loosing 6 stone I went from size 22 bottoms to size 16 and size 24/26 tops to size 16/18 (depending on shops)... so that'd be 4 bottom sizes and 4-5 top sizes.... everyone is different I guess... for example....

On my birthday March 15 2006 I weighed 13.7lbs approx... I had some size 16 jeans which were too tight.

In August 2006 I weighed 13.10lbs and the size 16 jeans were loose??? I think this was alot to do with my skin still shrinking back after loosing so quickly....

I haven't seen Inch Loss but I read somewhere it's no exotic location this year?? Where is it???

4. Flab-u-less-Flower

Flab-u-less-Flower Silver Member

I never understand the weightloss and inches go hand in hand. On weightloss commercial going from a size 10 to a size 2, when they really look like a 6!

5. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Aren't they on some god-forsaken rock off Scotland or something? Not that I'll be watching - can't stand the feature.

6. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

LOL.... how gutted would you be if you were expecting some exotic island....!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.