• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

INCH LOSS ISLAND

Two weeks ago today i took measurments of myself so i could monitor my progress and altogether i have lost 30cm!!!:happy036:
I am so chuffed as i dont feel as though i will have lost much this week, here's how it went

waist= -7.5cm
hips= -5.5cm
thighs= -5cm
arms= -1.5cm
bum= -2.5cm
chest= 8cm (not too chuffed about this one:rolleyes:)

I'm gonna wait another 2 weeks before i measure myself again but it has really perked me up to see that it IS actually going:party0011:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
I measured myself way back in February and have been too scared to do it again ever since! I did say that I would give it a go in a while though, to see how I'm getting on inch-loss wise. I reckon I'll make the plunge at the end of August!

Congrats on your inch loss hun!!!

HEY CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR INCH LOSS!

I measure myself every week!!!!! i love it when i see the tape go that extra tiny bit! i

waist - 15cm (want another 5cm off my waist)
hips - 10cm
thighs - 7cm

I measured my bust, waist and hips the day I started but can't find my tape measure to check how much I've lost so far. I wish I'd measured other things like thigh and upper arm but too late now!

x

2hourglass

Silver Member
Wednesday clan

Two weeks ago today i took measurments of myself so i could monitor my progress and altogether i have lost 30cm!!!:happy036:
I am so chuffed as i dont feel as though i will have lost much this week, here's how it went

waist= -7.5cm
hips= -5.5cm
thighs= -5cm
arms= -1.5cm
bum= -2.5cm
chest= 8cm (not too chuffed about this one:rolleyes:)

I'm gonna wait another 2 weeks before i measure myself again but it has really perked me up to see that it IS actually going:party0011:

Go Pinkie, Go Pinkie, Go Pinkie:D

2hourglass

Silver Member
wow have you not measured youself at all since the 1st day? if not that would be a huge difference since you've lost so much weight.
I'm an old hat at this - my face, tummy and legs first the rest follow later :D:D
I have clothes which give me an idea of where I am and I have plenty to go at !:eek:

Shazpaz

Wow guys...thats fantastic inch losses. TBH I'm more concerned about inch loss then weight (Leave it Gazza!!!!!!). To me its about shape now not weight.

Why is it tht the majority comes off the only place i dont want it to....8cm off boobs!! will have nothing left at this rate. wasn't there a thread about cosmetic surgery on here, hehe fella best get saving!

Hmmmm... I have lost a couple of inches from my chest from 36 to 33 - but as for my cup size its still D! I am getting more people commenting on my breasts these days because the rest of me is getting smaller i think it makes me look bigger! Not that im complaining...

And shaz you are so right that it is inch loss that counts more than weight loss - are you anywhere closer to getting into your size 12? I have some jeans that I still cant get into - tried them on today - but still no good - cant wait to get into them! Ill be buzzing...

Just ordered the slendertone shorts tonight - so hopefully they will help tone up my thighs and bum! :)

Shazpaz

And shaz you are so right that it is inch loss that counts more than weight loss - are you anywhere closer to getting into your size 12?
Nope...gave them to my sister in law who is a size 10 and they fit her perfectly. I was obsessing about them and getting down about it. How STUPID is that!! I'm maintaining now.

I'm in size 12's tops/coats/skirts/dresses its just jeans I struggle with...these flaming thighs!!