1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Inch loss wraps!!!!

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Off Topic' started by Claire14, 14 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Claire14

Claire14 Well-Known Member

Hi there everyone, do quite well on this diet and really enjoy reading about everyone's success and hints and tips. I don't tend to post much on here but can't go a day without having a read through. Read on here about some inch loss wraps that seem to work really well, but can't seem to find the details anymore. Does anyone know of a good home wraps that really work. Thought I would treat myself!!!xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

That was me, sorry I'll send you the link!!

4. Claire14

Claire14 Well-Known Member

Oh, ha ha. Yeah that will be great. U read so much on here you loose count on what you have read and by who!xx

5. MamaC

MamaC Well-Known Member

Caz could you send me the link for these too plz :) I'm thinking of asking the OH for them for Mother's Day lol

6. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Sure, will do :)

7. MamaC

MamaC Well-Known Member

Thank you x

8. bridebeslim

bridebeslim Well-Known Member

And me pleasenxxx