Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Inches but no weightloss is this normal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Melliewoo, 1 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I haven't had any loss since wednesday but lost 10lb sunday to wednesday i measured on wednesday and today and have lost 2 inches on my waist and an inch and half on my hips.... is this normal?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Well done Mellie! I think it is normal altho my problem was the other way around the weight dropped off me but it took ages to show up on my measurements so I must have been losing in out of the way places lol!

4. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lol thanks freija you put my mind at rest!!!!!

5. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

No probs...keep up the good work! The weight will be off in no time!

6. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

It's definitely normal. Some times i loose inches and not weight and other times i loose weight and no inches. One month i lost 1 stone but only lost a total of 5 CM from all of my measurements combined. It doesnt always make sense but it will balance itself out in the end :)

7. Melliewoo

Melliewoo Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks sillhouettes put my mind at rest!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.