Inches rather than pounds!

nickiadams

Hi All

Well im on my 10th week on SW and i love the food and the easiness of it all, althougth i have only lost half a stone. Since having my daughter 16 months ago ive lost 2 stone exactly, ideally want another stone, as i get married in 11 weeks.
My question is, i did my measurements last night and i have lost 6" on average all over, feel like im losing more inches than pounds, anyone else find this?

Tonight im weighing in, feeling very bloated and disheartned as i gained a pound last week, i havent been 100% this week but i have been good.

Please dont be disheartened,as it takes time to lose weight & the less you have to lose the slower it can become.
My story......I've lost 24lbs in 26 weeks, so an average of 0.92lbs per week, but have lost a total of 71cm's all over. I combine SW with regular exercise.
Just stick to the plan/exercise & if you have down days/weeks just remember, it will come off whether it be on the scales or in the tape measure if you are committed & focused.

Well done for all the weight you have already lost :) I'm too lazy to exercise lol. When I feel bloated I chuck in a couple of red days as I find less carbs for a few days evens things out for me... You will do great I'm sure x

Well done you! Six inches is a lot, how many dress sizes? You will feel fab in your wedding dress! Two stone in 10 weeks is great, nothing wrong with that. Everybody loses weight differently. I weigh in every week and I usually lose weight one week then maintain the next. Don't give in, your doing great :)

Sounds like you're doing really well so far! You will look amazing in your dress I'm sure :)

I'm on wk10 too and have lost 18lbs but even on weeks when I've STS, I've kept losing inches, which has always kept me motivated. I've lost 50cm from bingo wings, thighs, chest, waist and hips, so my shape is really changing.

Good luck with the rest of your journey :)

Back