• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Independant boob gallery

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
S: 17st1lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 6st4lb(36.82%)
We need a private boob gallery! I am convinced that post weight loss I will need a lift doing and my husband disagrees. As i am not usually in the habit of flashing them, I have no second opinion! How do you know if you need a lift?
Promise I will not post a picture!;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
We need a private boob gallery! I am convinced that post weight loss I will need a lift doing and my husband disagrees. As i am not usually in the habit of flashing them, I have no second opinion! How do you know if you need a lift?
Promise I will not post a picture!;)
You can make your own profile album private and only allow your friends to see it and of course moderators.

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
S: 17st3lb C: 17st3lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
If you are not happy with your boobies and it worries you allot then there are places you can go to have an uplift , my sister was going to go to poland as its cheaper , I do know she flew out there but something made her change her mind .

I'd get a lift if I could put a pencil underneath and it would stay there.

I was hoping mine would shrink backwards and upwards but they just seem to have deflated a bit and stayed saggy :eek:

Bunnyg

Determined
I think my boobs are gonna be really saggy and horrid when I lose the weight as they are currently huge! If I had the money I'd definitely think of surgery, but I don't think I will have the money, so it'll be a decent bra I think!

sun

Gold Member
S: 13st3.0lb C: 11st9.0lb G: 10st7.0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st8lb(11.89%)
when mine use to be like melons, now sadly they look like thin saggy bananas when I bend forward :(

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
G: 12st7lb
Mine are like spaniel's ears already, comes from having breastfed for almost a year! God only knows what they'll look like after losing some lbs, they aren't big to begin with :eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim - Off Topic 7
Slimming World Off Topic 29
Slimming World 38
Slimming World Off Topic 18
Slimming World 3