Independant boob gallery

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kikuka, 18 July 2008 Social URL.

1. kikuka

kikuka Tequila makes miaow happy

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    We need a private boob gallery! I am convinced that post weight loss I will need a lift doing and my husband disagrees. As i am not usually in the habit of flashing them, I have no second opinion! How do you know if you need a lift?
    Promise I will not post a picture!;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    You can make your own profile album private and only allow your friends to see it and of course moderators.

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    If you are not happy with your boobies and it worries you allot then there are places you can go to have an uplift , my sister was going to go to poland as its cheaper , I do know she flew out there but something made her change her mind .

5. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I'd get a lift if I could put a pencil underneath and it would stay there.

I was hoping mine would shrink backwards and upwards but they just seem to have deflated a bit and stayed saggy :eek:

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I think my boobs are gonna be really saggy and horrid when I lose the weight as they are currently huge! If I had the money I'd definitely think of surgery, but I don't think I will have the money, so it'll be a decent bra I think!

7. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    when mine use to be like melons, now sadly they look like thin saggy bananas when I bend forward :(

8. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mine are like spaniel's ears already, comes from having breastfed for almost a year! God only knows what they'll look like after losing some lbs, they aren't big to begin with :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.