Independant boob gallery

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
We need a private boob gallery! I am convinced that post weight loss I will need a lift doing and my husband disagrees. As i am not usually in the habit of flashing them, I have no second opinion! How do you know if you need a lift?
Promise I will not post a picture!;)

We need a private boob gallery! I am convinced that post weight loss I will need a lift doing and my husband disagrees. As i am not usually in the habit of flashing them, I have no second opinion! How do you know if you need a lift?
Promise I will not post a picture!;)

You can make your own profile album private and only allow your friends to see it and of course moderators.

If you are not happy with your boobies and it worries you allot then there are places you can go to have an uplift , my sister was going to go to poland as its cheaper , I do know she flew out there but something made her change her mind .

I'd get a lift if I could put a pencil underneath and it would stay there.

I was hoping mine would shrink backwards and upwards but they just seem to have deflated a bit and stayed saggy :eek:

I think my boobs are gonna be really saggy and horrid when I lose the weight as they are currently huge! If I had the money I'd definitely think of surgery, but I don't think I will have the money, so it'll be a decent bra I think!

when mine use to be like melons, now sadly they look like thin saggy bananas when I bend forward :(

Mine are like spaniel's ears already, comes from having breastfed for almost a year! God only knows what they'll look like after losing some lbs, they aren't big to begin with :eek:

Back