1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Indian eating out question? Red or EE (never done EE though)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Gettingthinnerbytheday, 6 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Slimming World
    Ok so I have had a nose round this section for idea's on what to have when we go to a curry house next weekend.

I have found a great list Pesty posted - but my question is, I tend to do red & green days, never have done an EE day. All the info i am tending to find are with syns for ee days.

I was thinking of maybe trying to get a vegetable curry & boiled rice - therefor green day.

Is this doable do you think? If so any idea's of vegetable curries & whats best for syns?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    indian restaurant veg curry 380g 9 syns.
    boiled rice free.
  4. sarahg123

sarahg123 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I would have a Vegetable Jalfrezi for 7.5 syns and then boiled rice for free :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.