indian food?

amyo

Hey all, I'm refeeding this week and am off for a family meal on Christmas Eve to an Indian restaurant, can anyone suggest any relatively low fat meals off a typical menu?

Chicken Tikka, Chicken tandoori with a salad and no rice or sauces.

Hi hun,
You can ask them at the indian restaurant what they use as most are made with cream and or coconut milk which obviously both are high in fat! But also a lot of dishes are tomato based too, also be careful of the ghee (butter) they use, you can ask them not to prepare your dish with this if you want. I find they are very accomodating if you enquire... Hope thats helpful.
Lou xx ENJOY!:D

Thank you guys! As it's one of only two nice meals I'll be having before I go back on shakes I'm gonna enjoy myself somewhat but try to be a bit responsible!x

Hi, the menu (on line) of Wetherspoons shows how many calories/fat are in their curries, I know that is not what you will be eating, but it may give you some pointers. Enjoy!

If you have naan bread ask for it without the ghee, they seem to routinely brush this over the bread and it adds lots of fat(which doesn't add to the taste) our local Indian are very happy to do this - I don't have to ask anymore lol x Enjoy your meal x Happy Christmas !!

Back