Indian Meal tonight

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Irene, 4 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    Hope everyone is doing well - rejoined and new start from 1st October - have been good written down everything and syns within 15 per day range.;)
    Tonight we are having an Indian meal as it was our WA yesterday (as hubby says you get less for murder):eek: - was going to buy everything from Asda's takeaway - however now making a curry from the SW curry magazine and have a few 'nibbles' from the deli, will have some naan bread and a few poppodoms as well and a small portion of tiramasu to finish and 2/3 glasses (sml) of red wine.
    Back on track tomorrow and as WI is Tuesday night think I will be ok and hopefully lose at least 1lb and then I will be back in target range.
    Irene

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anna*

Anna* Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck, I love Indian food, so scrummy! The curry's from the magazine are delish so im sure you will enjoy :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.