1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Indian restaurant

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Carmilla, 4 February 2013 Social URL.

1. Carmilla

Carmilla Well-Known Member

Going to my first SW meeting tomorrow night :)

Still want to be able to go for a curry on saturday nights - what do other people choose when going for an Indian while still keeping on plan?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Miss*Kellyxoxo

Miss*Kellyxoxo Well-Known Member

Hi well done on joining!! You wont look back!! If i am having an indian, eating out or takeaway, i opt for a chicken or lamb tikka meal with boiled rice and salad, its basically dry meat thats been marinaded in yoghurt and spices and then grilled!! I just count a couple of syns for any oil used on the grill!! It is served with a seperate curry sauce which i just ask for without!! Or a chicken jalfrezi or a dhansak with boiled rice i believe are low syn!! The joy of slimming world is you can work around pretty much anything and still have a life!! Doesnt feel like a diet lol!! Good luck on your journey xx

4. Carmilla

Carmilla Well-Known Member

Thanks Kelly! That's really helpful. Can't believe how much I'm allowed to eat with SW!

5. Miss*Kellyxoxo

Miss*Kellyxoxo Well-Known Member

I know lol!!! Its amazin!! I cant see past slimming world!! It really works!! Xx

6. HVGCOOKIE

HVGCOOKIE New Member

Just steer clear of the Naan breads and popadoms are 4 syns each!

7. Kay003

Kay003 Well-Known Member

I went out for a chinese this week. Is anyone able to add my syns, would really help as I do a food diary. I have a rough idea but not sure. I had a green day. I ordered vegetable hot and sour soup for my starters and for mains I had plain boiled rice which I know is free and then I ordered King Prawn in black bean and chilli sauce which is my fav !

Any ideas anyone, I hope I have not gone over my 15 syns :confused: .

Thanks Kay xx

8. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member