• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Indian takeaway (again!)

S: 12st8lb C: 11st13lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st9lb(5.11%)
I Know the points from my eat out guide, I was just wondering if the points stated are for the whole tub? Me and DH usually share - so 4 chunks of meat and loads of sauce each and the same for the rice as well as a side dish.

Would I count half or the full amount because it's still a big size portion?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
I count for half the portion! :)

hannata

I can haz cake?
S: 280lb C: 249.0lb G: 208.5lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 31lb(11.07%)
The book is giving value for 1 portion, and the way takeouts are getting these days, you are more likely to have 2 portions in one box.

If it were me I would err on the side of caution and take the full amount rather than half.

S: 12st8lb C: 11st13lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st9lb(5.11%)
Thank you!

In the end I fully pointed the curry because it was still a big serving but halved the rice because the foil tin it came in was a small one person size. I skipped the side so DH had all of it to make up for the small amount of rice and had a nan to myself instead. 43pp but oh so yummy! ;)

hannata

I can haz cake?
S: 280lb C: 249.0lb G: 208.5lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 31lb(11.07%)
Thank you!

In the end I fully pointed the curry because it was still a big serving but halved the rice because the foil tin it came in was a small one person size. I skipped the side so DH had all of it to make up for the small amount of rice and had a nan to myself instead. 43pp but oh so yummy! ;)

Sometimes the treats are worth the points... thank god for weeklies eh :D