1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Indian takeaway portions...? Help!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by spottydoris, 4 February 2014 Social URL.

1. spottydoris

spottydoris Determined to succeed!

Been reading about best things to order on SW...

I think I'll have a lamb rogan josh or something similar for 6.5 syns, with boiled rice. Can someone tell me how much rogan josh this value is for? I assume it's not a full tray?!

I would usually eat a whole serving with some rice. Before I do that, please could someone advise!

Thanks! Spots xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jenniecakes

jenniecakes Well-Known Member

I'm new to this. I'm confused, As 6.5 syns for a full portion of curry seems a bit too good to be true!

I had a Lamb Dupiaza on Sunday and not sure on the syns for this either as not in the books...

4. Fitzylou

Fitzylou Well-Known Member

I was wondering this too because I was expecting it to be about 30 syns! Xxx