• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Indian takeaway

jennyc_uk

Silver Member
S: 11st4.5lb C: 9st11.5lb G: 9st11.5lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 1st7lb(13.25%)
Hi!

I have searched for this but can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for.
I'm going to the theatre tonight with my parents and they plan to have a takeaway after. I'm fine with this as I've planned for it but don't want to go silly (only two popadoms then boooo) I've looked in my book n fancy a rogan Josh but it only refers to lamb rogan Josh. Now am I just being thick or will it b the same syns in a chicken one as lamb or more or less? Bit confused (or maybe just stupid!)

Thanks guys

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sounds lovely.
Chicken meat is a little lower in fat than lamb meat so logically the Syns would be less but personally I would count the Syn value as the same as the lamb to keep yourself on track.
Try going for plain boiled rice
Hope this helps. :D

S: 16st9.5lb C: 12st12lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.2 Loss: 3st11.5lb(22.91%)
I'd agree that whilst lamb tends to be fattier, I'd go with the higher syns just to be on the safe side. Can I ask how many syns in a popadom? We're off for an Indian tommorow - I usually have the spiced mixed grill.

jennyc_uk

Silver Member
S: 11st4.5lb C: 9st11.5lb G: 9st11.5lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 1st7lb(13.25%)
Popadoms are 4 syns on average

S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st12.5lb G: 10st7.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
even better is tandoori chicken or lamb with plain rice...as it is freeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Last edited:
S: 15st1.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 2st10.5lb(18.2%)
I got chicken rogan josh at an indian meal last weekend and counted it as the same as the lamb because I couldn't find the chicken one. HTH x