Indian- What to have???

Kakey30

Hi, I only started SW last week and am going out for an indian and dont want to be faffing around with the menu trying to figure out what to have. Im not that great with huge spices so what will be the better syn choice???
Thanks in advance!

I was told go for dishes that don't have sauces like Chicken Tikka and have plain rice not that exciting but I had that last week and still lost 2lb :)

As the PP said, go for 'dry' things baked in the tandoor, or if you want something in a sauce choose those in a tomato based sauce, not a creamy one - things like Jalfrezi, Rogan, Dhansak rather than creamy stuff like Kormas or Pasanda. Obviously vegetable curries will be 'cheaper' than meat equivalents as there's lots of superfree in them, but its OK to have meat ones. The cheapest thing on the menu is something like a Vegetable Jalfrezi at about 6.5 syns.

Go for boiled rice. Avoid the starters/sides like bhajis, samosas, breads. Poppadoms are 4 syns each so one is OK but not six ;) The dips will be full fat yoghurt and/or sugar so avoid or use in moderation.

Remember you're not likely to get 1/3 superfree if you're on EE unless you have a veggie one, so it may be best to go Green and use a HEX (or two!) for the meat.

Enjoy! :)

Chicken dhansak is 6.5 syns and have it with plain rice. Another one is the jalfrezi which is 8.5 syns. Stay clear of anything with a cream base and also popadoms are 4.5 syns each.

Back