Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    I was just wondering, i may be having a curry tomorrow, but i have been looking at points and they seem sky high! lol :(

I found that apparently Chicken Pakora is 6.5 points, now is this the chicken in batter things? if so would 6.5 points be for just one or the whole tray? apparently it comes as a starter ... unless there is a Chicken Pakora curry that i'm missing?? can't see one on my menu ! :(

any suggestions on what to have? i don't usually eat the whole lot either only half lol thank you :)

oh and also does anyone know where i can find points for nann's?? i usually love the chicken tikka one! :( bet it's like 30 lmao :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lorny

Lorny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.24%)
    Diet:
    Vintage, baby.
    An average plain naan is 7 points, and the chicken pakora will be for a whole serving, not just one. It never says how big a serving is though, I'm guess two large, three medium or 4 small, which is generally how it goes as far as my takeaway knowledge goes!

4. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Pakora are little fried parcels so not really a main meal - though they usually come with a tiny tiny salad as part of the starter.

5. Lorny

Lorny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.24%)
    Diet:
    Vintage, baby.
    With regards to curries, I think most of the them are about 19 points, but as much as 24 for the creamy curries! The points include the naan with balti or the boiled rice with other curries.

6. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Anyone know what a mushroom biryani is? I always had these as they were the lowest on SW!

7. Lorny

Lorny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.24%)
    Diet:
    Vintage, baby.
    19 points for vegetable, so I'm guessing it's the same for just mushroom as they are all 0 point vegetables cooked the same way.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.