Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Indigestion...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Kitteh, 10 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Anyone else getting it while SSing..?
    for the first week i didnt get it at all.. then i smuggly said to michael.. (OH).. Oh its so good.. dont even get indigestion anymore).. then the next day i had it.. and pretty much every day after..
    Urgh..
    x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

I had terrible indigestion on Friday and mild indigestion since ... I am also on week 2 of SS'ing.

I did find drinking lots of water (there's a suprise) eased the pain slightly, but would be interested to see what others have to say. I just thought it was me.

4. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I'm getting a wee bit of indigestion too. This is my third week dieting but second on SS (790 first week).

5. Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    8st3lb(41.97%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I get it a little bit,especially after some of the bars,although used to get chronic heartburn
    I find a bit of coke zero gets rid of mine

6. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

7. Grandma

Grandma Totally Focused

Start Weight:
    21st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    Yep! I've had it too but found the water is enough to get rid of it. I find I tend to get it when I haven't had enough water so maybe that's a lesson for me!
    x

8. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    yeah.. same here.. i find water helps a lot.. but im a wimp for pain.. and ive taken rennies when its been too bad.. i dont know if thats naughty or not.. but i really am a wimp..
    x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.